.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 27 oktober 2010

Tierd....

i came home couple hours ago been running around doing errands sending Nicoles clothes , & had to go get a new pair of headphones bcuz my 2 month old ones just stop working today on the subway .... 
but luckily i got a brand new pair, cus i always save my receipts just incase ;), was running around trying to find a decent par of new heels but i dunno i had a hard time making up my mind.
Also went by the library & checked out a few books for my upcoming projekts ( that are secret for now ), but i went there to late so i only had like 10 mins to browse through their books.Bought sum junk food on my way home & then the rain just started to pour like mad , so i looked like a wet rat by the time i got to my house.
I ate & fell asleep for almost 30 mins ! I havn't had any chance to take any new pics today.
But anyways maybe some tomorrow 
Peace & Love 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar