.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 20 oktober 2010

Got Tough choices ??



I dooo OMG , I hate this ... I can't stand when i can't make up my mind about something.
Its so frustrating ,It feels like watever choice u choose is equally good/bad. 
Specially when it has to do with something major or a life changing consequence. 
Its really easy to destroy , but its so hard to build.
Sometimes it feels like no1 can understand you or give you the advice that you deeply need to gain more insight into youre current situation.Those times it feels like even if God is pointing out the way for you , you still acting hesitant. You still in that state of dilemma of" what if "....
Its time for plenty of solitude and soul searching for me ,
Gotta run  got some things to do now ... 
I wish you all much luv & insight.
   
Top: H&M, Jeans: Mango ,Bee Boots: Scorett Bracelet: private 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar