.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 14 oktober 2010

Anoder crazy day

I just felt like i wanted to cut my hair in2 a more sleek hairstyle dat wraps my face in more .. 
I will show u the results 2morrow thoe as i don't feel like having my pics taken now , had a long day
making phone calls thats stressed the heck out of me , serious u pay some people n den dey just try & screw u over , it actually made me cry, not over the money but over the fact that u trust people n dey just try f wid u , Anyway life can b a bitch , to make myself feel better again i went
And spend even more cash on some material objects , so pathetic i know lol 
 I bought this new bag from FCUK
I liked the dark blue & dark metal on it .
& i also got this bracelet from Guess  . We see how long they keep me happy for .
Ha. " things we buy to cover up whats inside" I think it was kanye who said that or Papoose can't member... Anyways its true & its sad . Oh Well Well see what time i get my sleep tonite 
I hope i wont wake up 2morrow really regretting cutting my hair ... The saga Continues ... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar