.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 24 oktober 2010

Lazyyyy Day

feel so drained from all the partying this weekend, sometimes i regret going out the day after , not cause of a hangover or anything i never really get that anyways , but just in general i start thinking about all the things i could have accomplished if i wouldn't have gone out with my friends.
But then i know life is not all bout work and no play. Sooo im not gonna punish my self for going out having fun.
Last night we went to club M5 never been there b4 but it was cool, until my girl Fahya lost her phone ... 
But apart from that we had a real good time.


@ home getting ready 2 go out ..
today im just gonna chill ,eat healthy ( ok maybe a lil junk :P ) & restore myself with some peace & quiet
 Life is all about b a l a n c e..... 
God I really love rainy sundays , its sooo relaxing to me to hear the rain drip down & purify the air .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar