.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 11 oktober 2010

©opyright Dilemma !!!




Arrghhhh ok I got both good news & bad news ... 
Well i start with the good ,a guy just hit me up on reveb asking me if i want free beats. I get offers like this alot, but i don't take even 20% of em,but consider him cuz he actually pretty good ... 
this is his music page on reverb His pretty good ey !?! i got another link to his music with the beats that i can't send you on here .

Ok Here comes the bad news :
I asked him if He keeps the copyright© , (thats REALLY important otherwise the guy can sue me if i start selling the song. )He say to me "Yea ,but honestly it doesn't matter you can do whatever you want with it , you can put it on a album or a mixtape " 
Hmmmm Sounds good , BUT what if i do it and he decides to sue me anyway after i have started to sell the song ?!? lol 
Gotta b careful with them things there , evendoe i really do appreciate his love & support i don't wanna act in haste , gotta give this 1 a lil bit of a " thinker " .... Well see how it goes .... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar