.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 12 oktober 2010

Multi tasking dizzle ...

Today i just been sorting through all my important papers receipts etc... going through some of my old clothes & got rid of some of the stuff i don't want anymore and im gonna sell some of my brand bags,watch etc cause its a shame having them laying around taking up unnecessary space  when i know im not going to use them anymore...
 I only managed to put up 1 add so far my old watch. I have another watch i can sell but that wouldn't b nice cause it was a gift. :P
Well hit me up if you in Sweden and wanna get the watch ( the add below is where u can find all my details ) Its really important to get rid of stuff we don't use anymore because they also tend to drain our energy widout us being aware of it . 
This is what i look like 2day :P
My hair is a mess 
My eyes look possessed in this one lol 
Anyways thats it for now , Catch yall in a lil bizzle ;) 

Bee's Outfit: Cardigan :MQ , Tanktop: SALT Tights: MANGO, Boots: SCORETT

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar