.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 13 oktober 2010

Caught up In dreamland ...Zzz

I got up really late today @ 1.20 :P
I didn't go to bed until 4.30 , its really bad i know , but i have a motto that "i can get enough sleep when im dead "
( Like Papoose the rapper say in 1 of his songs) 
But once i fall asleep i can have a hard time getting up early if im having an interesting dream 
I wanna follow it up & make sure i see the end of my movie .
My dreams can be very accurate alot of times , sometimes i can dream something and it will happen similar things in my waking life, one day later or sometimes even the same day i see it happen, it happened to me many many times. 
Its good to look up our dreams symbols, dreams are the messages of our unconscious.
For example if you keep having a dream that youre running away from something/someone its could be an indication that youre not confronting a situation in youre waking life.( yess im talking from my own experience )
Or if you keep dreaming that youre in muddy waters , it could mean that youre thoughts are scattered and you need to step back and find clarity.Link to a good dream dictionary site 
Remember only You can know what the dream is trying to tell u , the dream dictionary can b used as a guide, but you have to be able to read between the lines.
Enjoy youre day guys, gonna finish up my omelette and coffee & jump into the shower.
Come back later during the day got more to come ;)  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar