.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 31 oktober 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!

                                                     HAPPY HALLOWEEN 


Just wanted to wish Everybody a Happy Halloween 
I was dressed out as a
"Fantase Angel" 
Put my own lil touch to the angel image ;)
Did the mask myself , I wanted to keep it clean, pure & simple
After having my pictures taken i took off my outfit, I didnt feel like being dressed out alone.
(Which Im glad i did , cus we barley saw anybody dressed out lol)
Fariah didn't have an Halloween outfit so we just went out looking like dis :

 At the subway waiting for our other peoplez...
Had alot of fun yesterday , we ended up going to club M5 again ... 
Now im just home & stuffing my face with take-away could not be bothered cooking today ...

Have a beautiful blessed Halloween & remember to light PLENTY of candles for the good spirits in Heaven .....



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar