.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 20 oktober 2010

The Art Of Letting Go ...

Sometimes we hold on to situations & people we know are no good for us .. The reasons can be simply because we are so used to have things a certain way 
& when the time of letting go comes , we resist.
We do this in so many ways , we come up with excuses. Excuses we know deep inside are lies.
Lies to avoid the reality & to avoid having to make a decision. 
Its important to break this chain of restraint.
Thats in reality holding us back from achieving the next goal in our life. I spoke bout this once in my blog on my Myspace page.
when we want something new and more fulfilling into our life its important to let go of the people and things we can feel are not right for us anymore.
Its like trying to stuff a fully stuffed wardrobe with more & more stuff , without realizing the fact that it has only a limited amount of space. Eventually things will start to fall out and make a mess.
I know there is certain things i need to let go of in my life right now , things that are holding me back.
Its really easier said then done , but if I focus and meditate on all the things that i need to " cleanse out " of my internal wardrobe , i will have more space for other new& hopefully more enriching things.
Happy Soul searching ... 
Good night & Sweet DreamZzz

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar