.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 10 oktober 2010

GOD=GUIDANCE OF DIVINE ( Gudomlig vägledning )



Its true that we are the master of our own destiny.
Things will happen along the way that will not always feel so good or positive , but they are there for a reason ... Simply to TEACH us ... Life is a school after all & we are the students waiting to graduate and elevate to the next level depending on our "scores" how we handle certain situations 
GOD = GUIDANCE OF DIVINE
I came up with that myself during my meditation once :) Makes sense doesn't it ?? 
GOD is LOVE , the purest energy we all can tap into from this Universe. 
Its available to us  24/ 7 & its totally FREE :) 
God is there unconditionally ..... Like Our parents .... God will love us no matter what! 
God is NOT about religion to me , its about a spiritual connection relationship to His/Her energy.
I believe that God is a balanced energy of both a male & female entity but i tend to refer to God as a male entity . 
God is about TRUST , FAITH , HOPE & LOVE 
I didn't use to believe in God infact most my life i didn't believe in God ... specially not after my brother Vahid ( who was one of the sweetest person alive) got brutally murdered just a couple of blocks away from our house wen he was only 20 years old. 




My anger & disbelief towards God increased , but then things have happened along the way that have totally changed my belief .... Things that can't get explained in a rational way to us mortals ... but things that occurred anyway .....like Miracles .
I also know Vahid is my protective & guiding angel who is always only a thought a way from me. The Soul is made out of energy and we got taught in school in the physics class that energy cannot be destroyed, it only changes form. Thats how we can connect and feel the presence sometimes of our elevated loved ones..... Its deep & its true ... most of us felt it but never believed in it.
You don't have to be a christian to see the power of prayers ..... Prayers DO work!
This is my introduction blog , because i believe in putting God first it had to start it with God ... 
alot more will come in the meanwhile feel free to log on to my music sites and listen to my music for Freehttp://www.myspace.com/fantasebee  or http://www.reverbnation.com/fantasebee
you can also add me on  http://www.facebook.com/fantasebee
please note i have been hacked , so leave me a message if i don't add u on FB straight away. For some reason they keep deleting people who add me but simply drop me a message and i will gladly add you
Thank You for reading guys, ha det bäst! 
stay tuned & stay Real ...


 Fantase Bee  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar