.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

lördag 23 oktober 2010

Fun Nite !

Last nite I went out with my girl Fahya to a club , it was alot of people , pretty good music 
i was spending alot of the time dancing the night away & spilling wine on everything & everybody :P not on purpose tho!
Its not a very good idea always 2 drink wine in the club cus by the time u get to the dance floor , half of it is gone! 
This is me @ my girls house b4 going out yesterday with my NEW Bluu hair ;) 

We were having so  much fun that we 4got bout taking pics silly meee , but oh well wateva 
Have a blessed weekend ! 1 luv 

1 kommentar:

  1. Did you miss the latest installment in my series of AdSense tutorials? A couple days ago I posted the second part in an ongoing series of tutorials that show you how the pros earn the big bucks. Check it out if you haven't already...

    Roll Up Your Sleeves and Let's Get Down & Dirty Or How to do the damn thing - Part II

    Perhaps you missed:

    I See You!

    Google Analytics Pro Tips & Tricks

    Tutorial Tuesday Or How to do the damn thing


    Hope to see you real soon!

    SvaraRadera