.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 26 oktober 2010

just got home

from the mall .. was talking to my lil niece Nicole earlier & i asked her what she would like for halloween 
And she said : " dark blue pants with stars on and Cinderella "lol she is my everything my lil doll , soooo smart MASHALLA God Blessed her so much. 
I didnt find any blue pants with stars & cinderella on lol , but i got her some dark pink/purplish manchester pants with hearts on & a cute mini jacket , hope she will like it!
She also requested ( when i called to make sure i have the right size) " to not forget about the accessories" LOL i love her , im a real sucker for her!
So i have to see if i can find her something cute for halloween .
I also got myself a new dress and a few other things that you will see later ... 
Just had some homemade delicious spaghetti bolognese with pumpkins, mushrooms & loads of fresh herbs & spices my mom made.Now im bout to rehearse & then make plans for my day 2morow!
Enjoy the rest of youre eve ... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar