.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 19 oktober 2010

The dark ...

I really have trouble sleeping in the dark , i can't sleep alone in the dark it makes me feel so uncomfortable. 
Sometimes it feels like something/somebody is watching me & i can see like shadows moving around ... 
Sometimes i see sparkles , then i usually get a good feeling , but when i see the shadows and hear weird noises my heart start beating fast & i wont b able to relax. 
I been like this for as long as i can remember ... so yes i am scared of sleeping in the dark.
I can only fall asleep if i have the light on , then in the morning when it gets light outside i usually get up and turn of the light ..
I had a friend in L.A who told me that dark spirits don't like the light , they feel more in tune with their nature in the darkness.
"The darkness must come out of the light"

Goodnite everybody ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar