.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

lördag 16 oktober 2010

Marc O' Polo


Had a gr8 time , good company , the drink & food was flowing & the music was pumping...
I met a guy from Canada JP, he came up 2 me asking me what kind of event it was when i was in the line to get in & since it was an invitation only event he asked if he could "tag along" as my company
& he turned out to b a police  :O) we had a really good time doe lol
& we mingled & mingled ... 
This is A tipsy tipsy Bee ...

After the party we went 2 Fridays & then i lost JP.
I think both me & JP was drunk at this point lol
I took a cab back home to freshen up 
& continued the nite @ club Trinity.....

Bee'z Outfit Top: SALT , Vest: Oasis , Pants: H & M, Shoes: Luciano Barachini




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar