.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 19 december 2010

WHO wore it Better ???

Here are some pics of me , Tyra Banks & Rosa Acosta .wearing the same Outfit differently ( what u think ?? )
pic taken November 9th 2009 

Then in June 2010 I saw Tyra wearing this on her show the same blue body from American Apparel , lol ( coincidence or not ?? i don't know all i know is i had it before i saw her wearing it) 


 June 26th 2010 after my performance on the crown princess wedding
Couple days later i saw Rosa Acosta ( the hot video vixen ) had the same top from UNIQUE ( a collection from Topshop)
But in this case i think we both had it without being aware that the other person had the same.

I don't mind when i see celebs wearing the same outfits as me , i take that as a HUGE compliment !!! 
But when youre "friends " run round trying to buy the same stuff u got it becomes freaking annoying! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar