.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 7 december 2010

FUCK U HATERZ!!!

I now see clearly who is my "friend" & my real friend...
Who is there only when i have something to offer Or when they have something to gain from me.
Its really fucking sad that some people are so full of themselves that they don't care about who they are hurting in the process.
I have always always tried to bee the best i can b when it comes to my nearest  & dearest
& i can say that with a clear conscious, I try & bee there for the people that i know need me
give them advice & my support from my heart, give a hand to the less fortunate etc & i do it from my heart!
imma continue to live the best way i can ,live truthfully & make my music in my own speed
I know my own future & i can see it clearly , anybody who wanna stand in my way will get pushed aside & left behind & anybody who is with me will get respected & valued the same way they respect and value me & will not b 4gotten ...for the rest of the peeps who have betrayed or hurt me they already know whats up...Im not trying to claim that i am perfect i have also done mistakes but i have NEVER intentionally fucked with someone just for the fun of it or out of jealousy...
I will not give anyone who let me down or stab me in the back a 2nd chance anymore , just going to enjoy my life & live it to the fullest !!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar