.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 20 december 2010

Proforma clinic Update!

i think some of you read about my experience at the clinic on Thursday & it was not so positive .

You can read about it HERE
Today i went back for a another check up for 2 hours for free.

She started the treatment with cleansing using Organic pharmacy , then she continued with 15 mins of microdermabrasion( a peeling with machine )then she steamed my face & cleansed my pores, then 2 calm the skin she massage with jasmine & honey intense hydration mask, followed by a green clay mask. Picked my eyebrows followed by vitamin C serum & some other serum from Organic pharmacy followed by a daily moisturizer & eye cream. 
My face did look a bit red in some parts from the pore cleansing & the machine peeling , but i think it will go down in a day or two.
I will come back to give the " star" for the treatment in a day or so , since its 2 soon to see the results! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar