.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 14 december 2010

4400 Visitors a month on FAKE BOOK




Fantase Bee Min profil har visats 4410 gånger i månaden. Hur många gånger blir er profil visat?

Antal besök i dag: 90
Antal besök i går: 147
Antal besök om månaden: 4410
Antal besök totalt: 76431
Se hur många som besöker din profil: KLICKA HäR




Thats how i know these lowlifes are controlling my myspace , my facebook , my emails EVERYTHING .when people try add me on FB their request wont go through , i tried this with Trez & some other friends in Stockholm & then their adds never came through . They are trying to destroy everyting i have online , that they have access to , for all i know even this page is getting controlled ! The last couple of months i keep having this note popping up : 












Its saying in swedish ; Another device is using this Macs IP. Address. 
this happens almost every week!!!!! & its NOT normal , i called apple  asked em about this they say i could have been hacked & its important for me 2 b careful.when i try 2 sign out of my email I keep having this note coming up:
So all of this is a coincidence ye ??? 
FUCK THAT they are controlling my Youtube videos , my emails , my Facebook , my myspace EVERYTHING they can get their dirty nasty jelous hands on they are deleting & fucking up for me , because they obviously see me & my music as a huge threat . READ this email i received in MY emai from a police officer that i knew when i used to live in Los Angeles, read the underlined part in blue & u will see what i mean  :


Från: "DANA HARRIS" <25888@lapd.lacity.org>
Datum: 9 december 2008 00.12.59 CET
Till: "Fantase Borhani" <original_boo83@hotmail.com>
Ämne: RE: CHECKING IN
Hi Fantase.  Haven't heard from you in a while.  Wanted to say hi and see how things were going with your performances. Hope all is well.
Dana


Fantase Borhani <original_boo83@hotmail.com> 9/9/2008 3:50 PM >>>


Hey Dana
Thanx for answering the questions for me & yes i guess you can call me if there is any more questions.
Have a good day & thanks for calling me today !
Take Care 4 now


Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 14:33:36 -0700> From: 25888@lapd.lacity.org> To: original_boo83@hotmail.com> Subject: RE: CHECKING IN> > i'M on my way out of the office. I received a phone call regarding Cash's probation status. The investigator has your name. I hope you don't mind, I answered the questions for you. He won't be contacting you. If he has additional questions, may I call you? Hope all is well. I'll be on my phone after 5:00pm> > >>> Fantase Borhani <original_boo83@hotmail.com> 9/3/2008 2:45 PM >>>> > Hey Dana! > Whats up?! Shit this guy wont never stop huh !?!> I will give you a call when i get back in today .> Speak to you soon , hope u had a good vacation ! > > XoX> > Fantase > Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 14:34:14 -0700> From: 25888@lapd.lacity.org> To: original_Boo83@hotmail.com> Subject: CHECKING IN> > Fantase,> > How are you. I've been on vacation for a week. I need to talk to you when you have an opportunity. Cash was arrested in Vegas two weeks ago for Pimping/Pandering. I need you. I know you're busy, but please call me. I'm on my cell phone. I'll meet you in Santa Monica again.> > Thanks> > Dana> > >>> Christopher Aaron Bouse <36881@lapd.lacity.org> 8/23/2008 8:07 AM >>>> Detective Harris,> > I am in on Monday.> > Did you do a preservation request?> > Please call me ASAP...> > 760/622-4337> > Bouse> > > On Aug 22, 2008, at 5:26 PM, CHRISTOPHER BOUSE wrote:> > > LAPD Mail> > From: "DANA HARRIS" <25888@lapd.lacity.org>> > Date: August 22, 2008 5:26:27 PM PDT> > To: "CHRISTOPHER BOUSE" <36881@lapd.lacity.org>, "877-AThreat" <877-AThreat@lapd.lacity.org > > >> > Subject: MYSPACE WARRANT> >> >> > Hi Chris.> >> > I met you about a month ago at the City Attorney computer training. > > I need a fairly hot warrant on a MYSPACE account. Please let me > > know when you are working again. I am in Monday the 25th. I have > > the account info. Any info would be greatly appreciated. For info, > > it does have a Operations-South Bureau tie (Southwest Area). Crime > > committed in Southwest Area.> >> > Thanks> >> > Detective Dana Harris> > #25888> > Detective Support and Vice Division>
& here is a picture of his business card its reversed but if u look closely it says Dana Harris same name as in the letter . A warrant on my myspace( & look at the date this letter was sent , so see how long this shit has been going on ) , if i was a criminal i would already been in jail , but these assholes just wanna fuck my progress up. here is a lil note 4 u PIGS:
I'm way above u & i take what u losers do on YOURE time as a HUGE compliment!
If i wasn't unique , important or seen as a potential threat u wouldn't work ure butt of to TRY make me look bad... Thank u for making me stronger , Smarter & more creative !There is NOTHING that u can say or do that would EVER made me stop, N O T H I N G .... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar