.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 6 december 2010

I C U

Today i just been taking my time with every thing , left off some aloe product to some of my costumers
& then i sold my Guess Watch to a girl that called me & wanted to buy it , its just been laying around in a bag and thought might aswell get rid of it & earn a quick buck :).
I also went & picked up my new contact lenses i ordered from http://www.fargadelinser.com
I bought a dark blue pair & a green pair 
I love my own eye color if i may say myself and i always get compliments and get asked if im wearing contacts. My own natural eye color is bright hazel with greenish/yellow, turns in2 a more green yellow shade when im happy or if its sunny outside & darker shade when im neutral or not so happy .
Here is how the dark blue contacts looks on me 
The green ones are more discreet , you have to have the "right" outfit & make up for em to really pop though if u ask me ... 
Im gonna get more contacts in diferent shades ( i show yall laterz ;) ) 
I used to always have contacts when i was younger im gonna scan some of the pics and put em up 
I used to have WHITE contacts when i was 14-17 lol back then NO1 used to have them kinda lenses, some people got scared & some loved em :), I had cat eyes ( the ones MJ had in his thriller video )
really bright turquoise  ones that was visible from FAR lol 
brown 1s , purple 1s omg had soo many even these ones with green & yellow flower i bought em in Hollywood.

Anyways will see what other shades i get soon ;) Aiteee have a nice 1 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar