.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 19 december 2010

What it do?!

been out & bout today looking for new boots ( that i found :) )
And a new fur coat ( that i also found & fell in LOVE with :) )
I will show later what they look like .... Omg i love my own style :P
hahah i really do , but don't yall really get annoyed when u spend all this time to create & recreate youre own unique style & some1 else comes & try & copy it ???
I mean HELLOO can u b more UNoriginal ???
I really don't like when i buy something & somebody else come with the exact same thing couple days after ..... !?!??!?! errrhmmm really annoys me in so many ways , because its like u trying to piss me off or something. I would never even want anything anybody of my friends buy because then i wouldnt even wanna wear it & IF we end up wearing it on the same day , it just looks stupid , childish & like we trying to look alike , when its NOTHING like that !2 u girls who keep copying other people ,PLEASE STOP IT!
Its really not cool !Don't you have youre OWN sense of style ????

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar