.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 23 december 2010

Cooking & Cutting

been trying to rest all today , cause i was so tired from yesterday & barley any sleep .
Then in the afternoon me & my lil sunshine Nicole went to the mall to buy more xmass gifts!

This is how our Xmass Tree is looking at the moment & there's more gifts to come & 80% is for Nicole ;)
Its all about my baby !! 
Then after the shopping we came home & i made some pasta with lobster tails, celery, carrots,plenty of tomatoes, onions,garlic,basil, fish broth & white wine. Turned out delicious! 
While i was cooking we had a surprise visit from 1 of my best friends John.( i've known him for 13 years! ) We used to rap 2geder back in the day , in fact 1st time i was on stage it was with him,
we did a cover of Snoops song Lodi dodi over the instrumental "Sunshine" ( with jay-z & Foxy -97 ) 
John is a very talented hair dresser.
He won 2nd prize for being one of Sweden's top hairdresser, when he was only 22!
he did the hair cut & hair color on me in the pics above :) -06
& today he cut my sis hair , Nicole's hair & only trimmed the front of my hair 
all for free off course 
so now i look  like this :)
(just painted my nails green , thought it's cool for Christmas ;), my sis did it for me , she is very good nail technician , she has plenty of diplomas from CREATIVE hit me up if u wanna get in touch with her )
oh ye he also brought a bag FULL of real expensive products from TIGI , Sebastian & more from his saloon www.salongfigaro.net 
some of them has been a lil used( but most of the products was not even touched! 

so sweeeet & generous of him 
Make sure if u live in Gothenburg area , hit him up !! www.salongfigaro.net
He will really hook u up , they are a lil pricey but the BEST!
Have a nice eve everybody ...God Bless !

ps. my thoughts really goes out to all the children & families who are less fortunate .. 
I wish i will become so wealthy that i can travel all over the world & just spread , love , gifts & money to 
everybody in need , in person .... 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar