.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 13 december 2010

Can't Sleep!!


My lil bro Navid was here from Gothenburg visiting yesterday ;)
I barley got to spend any time with him doe , cause he came after his dance show last night & then he went to bed early & i went bed @ 5 am this morning & got up at 1.30 & he left at 2 :(
I hope he don't think im a bad sister .

Earlier I was in the studio today real quick & then me & Trez went for dinner.

After i came home & fell asleep for like 40 minz , then woke up by the phone always manage to ring soon as im sleeping nicley ... OH WEELLL N Now im wide awake cannot fall asleep!
Im gonna lay & watch bunch of Family guy episodes & see if i can fall asleep.Fucking hilarious!!!!
Munchin on olives , grapes & blue cheese with a small glass of red see if it will get me tierd , have to take out my contacts so they won't dry up in my eyes lol 
 Sweeeee DreamzZzz errrboddiiiii ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar