.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 24 december 2010

What a beautiful day :)

( earlier today when i was getting ready 2 go out ,Nicole took the pic ,when i wasn't paying attention lol )

Got to spend it with the people that means the most 2 me !( even though i  missed my momie & Lil bro Navid.)
I got the cutest earings , ring , products from Dermalogica , undiez & quality time spent with my family.
Got so many sweet sms from people that i love ( & none back from the person that i txt early in the morning, & she claim to be my "friend", lol its all good though cause its in these times you see what people are all about)
I had such a wonderful day that NOTHING can/could ruin it , we just had some of our friends over also
who stopped by to check on us & have a nice long chat over mulled wine :)
These are the times that makes life worth living !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar