.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 15 december 2010

Just Wanna


Leave Sweden for a while , but i don't know if its possible at this time..
I have so much on my mind that that i feel no1 would/could understand ....
I see how many people who don't even give a fuck get idolized while people who care & struggle everyday gets demonized ,its like the more apparently evil u are the more respect & recognition & help u get.( i see this EVERYDAY) its really a shame the world has come to this ....
But deep inside of me i know everything happens for a reason & while it can b hard to accept that alot of people wanna see you fail , i try keep my nose up & use progress as my tool of revenge.
no1 can always feel " on top" thats why i really try to enjoy the moments when i feel good.
tomorrow is a sad day for me its 9 years ago since i lost my brother Vahid through a brutal murder.
I will update more about this 2morrow .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar