.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 25 december 2011

You Can't Cage The Dream

Säpo stay steady on my block 
putting millions down  on a case to chase 
give me problems & give me stress 
sending people down my path to push on my buttons 
their mission?
Create false evidence to put me behind bars 
u muther fuckers must not know im not from this planet 
im from Mars 
I can communicate with the stars
while u fools b driving after me in youre cars 
i stay ready planning for my next move 
How 2 give u eternal scars 
FUCK SÄPO & FUCK YA CREW 
They wanna kill my family any way they can 
& give me the blame
They don't know when or IF anything happens my fam 
I will put them all on fire 
Throw acid in their face 
1 by 1 imma take em all down 
1 man army 
you bitches can't harm me
God gave me the license 2 murder u 
All the lame ass fake ass spy's you b sending after me 
Imma murder
Had enough of you muther fuckers 
U bitches must think im a sucker
I reinforce Karma , fuck with me or my family  
Betta believe imma harm ya . 
Already lost 1 bro 
Im really going to loose it if i loose anymore 
Follow u ,stock u same way u bitches stock me 
i know where half of you spys live 
TRUST me i will come for u... 1 by 1 i will take u all down. 
Imma do watever it takes , to protect myself & my family , even going to extremes .
Only God Can Judge Me 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar