.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 11 december 2011

Weekend Update !

What it duu?! Hope yall had a good weekend , sure did , on friday i got a room in Hotel Scandic i like the hotel environment from time to time , it makes me feel like im on vacation & later in the eve i met up with my boy Tarek
& we went out for a couple drinks & then i called it in at 4.am evendoe they where literally where trying to drag me to the next party i was like :"NOPE i need sleep! "Yesterday i was chilling wining & dining at my other boyz house ( i wanna keep him a secret for now lol ) and we just chilled with his son he is so cute.
Heres some random pics of me throughout the weekend :



Here is one of my new jackets from desigual 
U know i had to get it because of the music notes ;) 


& YES , i STILL B rocking Leopard printed gears

I think im gonna start working out again , because i REALLY need to gain weight , when i was 17 i had bigger boobs & booty that i have now! because i used to dance samba 3 times a week. 
So im seriously going to start to get back in2 that again because im not happy with my current weight at all. :( Maybe i can ask Tarek to help me since he is a personal trainer :), when i think about it he already offered to help me many times lol
Anyways.. Thats all folks 
Peace 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar