.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 9 december 2011

It makes me SICK

2 watch these muther fuckers claim they actually sending our money to the starving children , but anyone who is smart enough knows damn well that the money is going straight to their own pockets , only a small percentage ( not even worth mentioning) is reaching to these poor people.
They make the trips , recording documentaries brainwashing us with images of these starving children & families in deep poverty to play on our conscience to help support their movements! I can tell you one thing for sure , if even 25% of all the money that people nice enough to send them ever reached them , they would be living ALOT better then they are now.
Alot of the assholes who run these projects are just doing it for the benefit of themselves , they have no intention whatsoever to actually send all the millions and millions of dollars they receive further .
If you REALLY wanna help , google different local children's home ,schools or hospitals and ask to send them the money DIRECTLY withouth any middle hands , i Strongly advice you to never support any of these "legal mobsters " funds , because i guarantee you that the money is never sent further.
Its sick & fucked up what they do & they probably even laugh at them.....
I know many people mistake me for wanting to "get famous & become a tv celeb" FUCK all that. 
my BIGGEST dream ever is to HELP. & when God decides my time is ripe to help financially other people , i will do so gladly. When i go Brazil ( even here in sweden) i always help , watever i can do i to help i will. 
Everynight when I go to street parties in Rio I see the same kids running up to me they always get money from me , whatever i can help them with i do . But i feel ashamed that i can't do so much more then just give them a couple of dollars, i wish i could do so much more , my heart really aches for these youths.Running around late at night trying to sell chewing gum. & we think we have problems...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar