.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 15 december 2011

Blast From The Past

Me & my lil bro when we just arrived to Sweden 
My brother was a lil more then 3 & i was a lil over 6 . 
This is in our first house in Munkfors Värmland 1989.
Everything felt so weird & different coming from Persia to sweden , back then it was not very common with immigrants , so i remember my class mates used to always make fun of me.
Haha i remember i used to get beat up & bullied until the age of 11-12. Even teachers disliked me, the funny thing is back then i didn't used to be rude or talk back , if anything i was withdrawn and kind of shy, but i guess it all made me stronger ...

When i was 17.

2007 When i lived in L.A 
Really miss those days :( 
this is 2007 when i was home from L.A visiting .

Wind skate modeling in Santa Monica 2008 
Time fly's by fast , thats why we have to try make the most out of each day .....




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar