.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 27 december 2011

Missing My Virgo baby :´(


U was so fine , i bet u still is
them light green yellowish eyez .. mmmm

God !! all the dramaz we went through , but even after jail u came straight back 2 me
I think about u everyday , U already know what we had was so special
Driving around in L.A felt like it was us against the world
Like Bonnie N Clyde 
Damn U had temper doe 
always about ure cash flow 
im mad cause i know u probably with them other bitches
But i got myself to blame
im the 1 that left L.A
I hate this country , it makes me miss u even more
u made me feel like a true queen , u showed how much u adore
Like a real confident man , grabbed my hand
even in public , these dudes are still fighting with their pubic
Miss U Cash
I have a feeling it will B us 2 again 1 day.... Hope is all i got left.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar