.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 16 december 2011

Vahid Du är så saknad....

VAHID MY ANGEL
1981 - 2001


11 years has passed since i last saw you're beautiful face .... In less then 2 hours is when you was taken away from Us . But they couldn't take you're soul & presence away from us & they never can ...
Until this day i can feel when you are around me guiding me like the shining bright angel you truly are.
I feel ashamed that we didn't take you're revenge , i should have let him shoot him in court , but im thinking let Go & let God, u was way way to good & beautiful for this nasty cruel world anyway...
Something told me to choose this song for you're funeral & it really is true , you did walk away from all the troubles in youre life..... But my heart will never mend from loosing you bro ,See you on the other side , hopefully it will B soon .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar