.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 23 december 2011

Evolution Of Fantase © ( Photo shoot )

Yes the butterfly on my hand is Real & Alive ....... 



Here is 1 un retouched( i only changed the lights a lil bit) face pic from todays photo shoot , MANY More to come ;)Magnus the guy who took these pics wanted to edit them himself but i was like no , i wanna do it lol , but i will send him a couple and let him retouch them aswell. 
Thought i was going to cancel my photo shoot because of u jealous ass bitches ???HA, u got me twisted!
You haters & non believers can't stop my shine . 
I might B underweight & have scars on my face , but at least my heart is pure & im BLESSED with RAW talent you can't even dream of getting. Im a threat to the system , thats why they banned me from the media , like thats gonna stop me from living my dream. 

& remember my scars can b removed & i can gain weight, then what will they have to say?
  
Trying to Put me down for looking "different" ,putting cuffs on me for defending myself & standing up for my rights & beliefs , twisted control society .The psychopaths living free & happy & people who fight for justice gets merked & destroyed. 
In the end though this has nothing to do with my looks , its all based on PURE EVILNESS & JEALOUSY & a lack of self love at the end of the day if u love who u are u won't try put other people down because of their weight or looks . I know they mad cause they can't touch this talent.
like a friend of mine said : " A Poet will not find peace or respect in his own town "  
My only cure & healing is keeping my dream alive , 1 step at a time .... 
 Imma continue to shine ...
Im not good enough to b listened to , but my ideas are good enough to steal & copy ???
Karma is a bitch , ive seen it in action so many times , i both felt it and i seen it come back to fools who fucked with me , digging their own graves. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar