.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 8 december 2011

Emotional roller coaster




1 day u feel on top of things the next u feel like you wanna give it all up...( obviously i can only speak for myself)
Why life gotta b so hard sometimes, or do we just make life alot harder for our selves then we need to??? Today i woke up feeling like i wanted to stay in bed and sleep for longer
then i decided to force myself out of bed about this time of the year im ALWAYS feeling tired and low in energy. However i went to get my 3rd session of laser ( feels like it takes forever to finish that , since they recommend you to pause 6 weeks in between each treatment.)
After that i went for a shopping spree that i probably couldn't even afford , but i was like "FUCK it "
Got a nice new watch ( will show later ), couple nice outfits & met up with my girls to decide what we gonna do for the night. I was invited to Collage for a blog party but i decided to not go , i was ready & everything but i couldn't b bothered.
Then i went to grab some food & was suppose to go to another club with my girls in Gamla Stan & at 24.30 i decided to just go buy some "healthy" candy & go home. Outside 7/11 i saw this guy laying sleeping in the cold , its terrible ( for a place like Sweden its getting more n more common . Always make me stop and think how lucky i am compared to some.
My girls kept calling & txting asking me where i am & i felt my emotions getting more & more out of hand ,i was like " nah im not going out tonight" so i came back home sitting & sippin a cup of hot yogi sweet chai & the message on the tea was "Watch youre Thoughts they start youre actions", i feel a little pathetic now & my girl calls me "boring" for not going out with them lol. Oh well its not the end of the world its only Wednesday anyways plus i need to get as much rest as possible these days ... so i can B ready for the sun when it returns back to my sign ( capricorn) Time to wash my make up off & go visit dream land .... I love dreams, i find out so much about the people & events around me & some of the events that have not yet occurred . I have always been naturally psychic( it runs in our family i know my mom is the same) , predict things that have not yet happened .... i can even read in peoples coffee & tell them about things that only THEY know about . creepy huh ?? but thats another story that i will save for some other time . Peace N Luv 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar