.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 27 december 2011

BUTT PADS any1 ????





This shit looks RIDICULOUS ! LMAOO

Seriously i would NEVER want to walk around with a girl ( if i was a guy ) with ass pads LOL
Cause first of all it just shows u have an ass complex lol I rather B slim & have my NATURAL butt then some fake silicone pad on my panties to make my self feel better , but what happens if a guy start touching ure bum ??? & then what happens if u guys wanna get freaky ?? imagen da guys face go from this  to This                         "HUUUH" UHMM"

I say NO to these bum pads , if u really really insecure then by all means go for it , but don't do it to get the guys attentions , im sure they prefer the real thang anyways . just sayin ....
Im PROUD over my cute lil butt ;))

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar