.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 20 januari 2011

Proforma 3rd visit



                                                        

I was by the Proforma Clinic today again , I was so satisfied with my last treatment , that i booked up a new time with the same treatment, Microdermabrasion & classical facial .
which includes , cleansing , peeling ( micro) , shaping up of eye brows ( i pick & shape my own eye brows , she just clean em up for me ) honey & jasmine extreme hydration & calming creme massage , green mud mask which deep cleanses the pores & calms the skin .
finished of with vitamin c serum with night cream ( because its more moisture rich after the extreme machine peeling) & eye cream
My skin looks a bit red but its glowing & looks healthier & more fresh, in a couple of days i will be able to see the results
Im excited !
The micro treatment separate cost 800:- ( 80€)
The facial cost 700:- But if you combine the both you get it for only 1200:- ( 120€)


                    












Microdermabrasion machine ------------>

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar