.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 11 januari 2011

Practical Ish ...

Yesterday i was really in no mood to blog , i was out n bout n turned my fur coat in 2 the dry cleaners
in Östermalm by the Sture Gallerian .. even if its only a couple of weeks old( they are the BEST , so i wanted to make sure i leave my nice fur coat in good hands due to previous bad experience)
I went & picked it up today (it got finished one day earlier yipee :) ) & it looked sparkling c l e a n :))
obviously i couldn't stop myself from going in2 the shops & got my eyes on this lil beauty :
its a necklace, it looks so pretty on , this picture doesn't capture its beauty :) was a bit pricey 750:- 75€
But i think it was worth it , because its something not everybody has. 
After i went to the mall near my house to transfer some money to my paypal account ut Xchange was not able to do the transfe :S ?!?? ( they didn't even know what paypal was ?!? thats fucking hilarious 2 me) 
After I went & got some new bed sheets that i really fell in love with:
I don't wanna say where i bought em from though :P 
Also got 2 pillowcases just to have extra ( always comes handy ) 
I thought it looked so cute :) 




I havn't been feeling 100% today so i just been drinking plenty of fresh fruit juice 
with ginger , carrots , beets, oranges , apples & added extra vitamin c & it really helped.
I also had a 2 big bowls of homemade soup that i made myself.
Hope i will wake up feeling better 2morrow , cause i have a TON of things to do on my list!
Have a great week!! 1 luv

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar