.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 20 januari 2011

FUCK U SPY'z

  

Nasty fliez , keep stocking me , see right thru their disguise , need to get a life , dumb lil spy z , gettin paid to follow Bee , 
Pigs dressing out like its halloween , can't never conquer Bee , 
Top secret ,cameras hidden,
doing sumtin forbidden, 
Chasin a innocent person , on a mission,
violating my privacy, investigation , checking all my relations ,
u pigs will never win , living a pathetic life ,
living in sin ,dirtier then a bin , 
living a lie , doing evrything to fit in,
trying hard 2 find a fault , trynna get me caught ,time wastin, i recognize ure face man ,  
hobby is to keep chasin, follow me everywere i go , need to get a life doe, 
imma put an end to this for sure , imma go harder den hardcore, won't take ure shit
NO MORE!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar