.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 9 januari 2011

Finally !!!

its Sunday , FINALLY alot of the snow has melted away & its plus 3 degrees outside.
Yesterday me & my friend Mike went for dinner @ Sturehof , first we met at his place in Östermalm
& then we went for dinner :) Again SORRY about the bad resolution on my cam. I dropped it a couple of times so its not very clear pics, this is the camera i been having for the past year! But i have been looking for a new much better one !


I was a lil tierd yesterday ( from Friday's partying until 5 am ) , didn't get much sleep & i really wasn't feeling like doing my hair n make up properly ... 




STUREHOF i ordered an italian mixed dry cured hams & cheese plate & glass of red for starters 
 & oysters with  dark bread n white cheese for my main course ( i was feeling like eating something light ) The oysters was the bomb!They gave me the champagne & oysters on the house , very nice of
them :) I was not expecting that.

Will defo go back there soon again ! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar