.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 7 januari 2011

Just Can't Get Enough ...

From shopping !!!! Just went to the mall to get a new FreeBra ( my other one got all f*ed up for some reason )& then i also ended up buying a new hat
I love hats ;)) ( well see how quickly the copycats will start rocking black hats now lol)
I got a really nice Italian hat from ZUELEMENTS cost 500:- about 50€  Nice & Classy ;)

Bitch im bad , Like Michael Jackson , 
While u stay busy hatin 
I stay busy makin , Thought its "game over" ??HA, u need to move over ,
must b tone deaf
when I hear ure crap, 
makes me wanna think about death!
U ain't the queen of rap 
yo trust me, du e fett keff !
 invest in a dictionary, Ure rhymes r boring & wack , like the missionary ,
 ure a copycat , im an original visionary ,
 ure rhymes are like crack , mynes r like XTC
always stay sexy & tasty 
from head 2 toe 
u always gonna remain da same lame hoe
imma play u like Super Mario bro 
1st u stole my hair style , now u wanna copy my flow ??
U ain't original
everything u got is stolen 
U need to give it up N go back to climb dat pole man 
Bee laughing at all that shit u b spitting , suitable for while im sitting & shitting
all that shit u b getting out, from ure mouth ,
when i rise & shine , u gonna hide like a mouse
U ain't the baddest bitch , just baddest WITCH 
imma shut u down , like a switch  
playing patiently the waiting game , just when u think u made it 
I will come in ya face & erase ure 10 minutes of fame 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar