.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 12 januari 2011

BOYCOTT KELLY SERVICES

OMG i have never heard that you're boss or previous work place refuse to give you a written statement that you have been working for them from this period to this .
I called these guys last week on thursday & asked them for a written statement from when i used to work for www.kellyservices.se until this day i have not received anything from them. How hard can it b to type in someones date of birth & then just print it out & email it??!?!??!
The way these guys was talking to me was like i was an alien asking them for the weirdest most impossible thing! "Why do u need it ?? "they ask me & "why do u ask after 4 years ??? "
YOU FOOLS, i have the RIGHT to ask for it even after 10 years , you don't have the right to question me!!
I have been on the phone to them for almost 2 and half hours total today.
After talking to Tina Löv , Mersa ( who was rude & unprofessional enough to say to me , " we have more important things to do " ) Katarina (who was suppose to transfer my call to Mersa , made me wait 4 over 5 minutes without even transferring my call )
I called them back & now i was talking to Anna.
And she could find me in the system but she refused to print this out & send it to me because she thought i was pretending to be someone else just to get the paper from them, she said. " how do i know this is you ,this could be youre sister" thats her exact words, How twisted ain't that ??WTF am i gonna do with a job statement thats my sisters name on it ???
I called to their Stockholm office & spoke to Tina Löf , & explained her the situation & now she could found me but she said : "I have to call u back " , I knew something really strange was going on.
I called FACKET which is a company that helps you in these kind of situations, i spoke to Henrik & he said what they are doing is illegal, because its the law to send the paper that you have the right to straight away. & if they don't you should report them to the police.

Then i get a call back from Tina & all suddenly when i told her this information i got from Henrik she was like : No i found you and im going to send it to you.
& then i recive an email from her where it said that i have been working for them from 2006 03 - 2006 06
which is NOT even accurate , because i was in Los Angeles during that time .

So i called them back again now & i spoke to a man at their stockholm office & explained everything again .. now i was annoyed , i told em they better not fuck with me because i can easily find out
what dates i was working & i can PROOVE i was not in sweden during the dates they claim i have been working for them & it sure wasn't only 3 months i was working for them either.
His voice was all shaky & nervous & he was even stuttering & he said he is going to talk to Tina again about it bla bla bla , SOMETHING FISHY is going on & im gonna get to the bottom with this , this is why i DON'T Trust our fucked up system .
Ive had way to many similar stories with doctors , cops etc etc to fall for this shit again & i know they doing this intentionally , but they WON'T win . I have so many documents saved up from all the weird excuses they been coming up with & i can write a book about it all.. the time is nearing  THE END for these sucker muther fuckers who can't do their jobs properly...
BOYCOTT KELLY SERVICES!!!!  
These people are NOT serious!






UPDATE: 
First i receive this email saying i have been working since 2006-03 -2006 06 
Which is NOT correct ! 
So i call them & explain to them i was in America during this time 
then i recieve this email ,it says: "In our system it says you have been working for us 2005 & 2006
We are going to investigate & see how this could have happened."
But if thats whats in youre system why did you just give a statement saying i was only working in 2006 ?? Why didn't you write 2005 from the beginning ??? 
I wrote to them" you guys are just wasting my time & im going to get to the bottom with this" & this is what she wrote me :
"Thanks for youre nice email ! ( sarcasm )
Now u have two statements one for 2005 & one for 2006.
The periods i found is whats in our system , so i have to believe they are correct 
we will investigate this further." 
AGAIN , if thats what's been in youre system the whole time 
why didn't you state that from the beginning ??
Why did you only write to me a statement from 2006 ????
they still not making any sense .








I knew they were up to something fishy , shady ass company .....
they are hiding something from me & im going to find out , why they keep lying & making up excuses.they don't know im the last person they wanna lie too.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar