.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 6 januari 2011

1 Year Older 10 Years Wiser ...

First of all THANKS so much for all the Sweet Birthday wishes !!!
& for pretty flowers, the money , ear rings , leather gloves & hair deco . :))
I just felt like being home today & chill ( people who lives in Sweden knoes the mad snow weather going on outside lol its NOT playing!) Anyways well see i might go out later tonight.

I started my day with lunch with my mom & then she went & got me everything i needed for my cake
i wanted to make my own cake this year ( i had nothing to do anyways :) )
Below u can follow everything i did earlier ;)
all the stuff i needed for the cake ...
Started by whipping the cream ... 




Then i cut up , bananas , strawberries & put vanilla ice cream on the meringue bottom , the ice cream was melting quickly , so i had to work FAST! lol then i  mixed in my color in the cream ;) 


& VOLA! there u have it ;)
& the ice cream was in a hurry to melt lol , Do i need to say that it turned out D E L I C O U S ?!?! YUM YUM :P




Here's some of the gifts i got from the family :))
Black elbow long leather gloves ( i been trying to find a pair for the longest time & now i finally got em :) ) crystal ear rings , 4000:- cash. cute lil mini hat with feather & a net , flowers & cards :))
I REALLY & truly wasn't expecting anything from anyone , but it was a nice surprise & been having a total relaxing & laid back day .... 
Thank Heaven for this day ! 



LOVE these earings , SO my style ;) 
Thanks again Everybody!!! Mucho gracias!!! 
Now im gonna continue to enjoy the rest of my birthday !!! 









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar