.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

fredag 28 januari 2011

Im really disappointed ...

with some of the people around me , who came out of the blue and added me but using my FB as a tool of copying my stuff & adding my contacts & use my network as a way of getting ahead.
Its really a shame u can't trust no1 anymore in this world but youreself.
How would yall feel if a dude add u and after a while he keeps giving u compliments , telling u he wanna come visit u & stay with u as a friend ...
and then one day he write to u & say he gonna make a song that YOU inspired him 2 do & then b4 even asking if its cool with u he copies YOURE fairly new song title in2 his own song ?!?!?!?!?!?
How would yall react to to that shit & on youre birthday he wouldnt even say a simple Happy Birthday ?!
now does that sound someone u would keep in youre network Or get rid of ?!?
I have a couple of people like that , i have noticed that the more you accomplish & the more unique youre ideas are the more u gotta b careful of who u let in as even an associate , its really a shame it has gotten to this point , that people even steal youre art & try claim it as their own & then pretend ,"BUT that Was MY idea" , What normal person wouldn't get upset over some shit like that ?!? its like just cause its me some people think i should accept it & not even defend myself ,FUCK THAT & fuck ANY1 who is against me or resent me for standing up for myself . On Monday a MAJOR MAJOR change is gonna happen , & im gonna get rid of some more peeps thats been taking advantage of my good nature, stay tuned On Monday is a BIG NEW start ...
Trust me its a start in a totally new place .... wait & see .....

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar