.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 3 januari 2011

Got Dry Handz ?!

During winter my hands get xtra dry from the cold & dry weather & from using all the germ cleansing products. I think its very important to take care of youre hands aswell , because i don't want my hands to age & look all yucky :P

I bought this hand creme from Body Shop 2day , its with Hemp seed oil.
its AWSOME , very rich moisturizing creme for my dry hands! 125:- = 12.50€ for 100ml. & you don't need much of it !
Ps. If you don't feel like investing in a hand creme , you can use xtra virgin olive oil , it works just as good ( if not even better ) as any other hand creme!
This is what i look like today , went for the natural look ;) 
LOVE this glittery blue nail polish im rocking! 
My dress comes from French Connection.
Here is a shot of the rest of it ;)


Have a nice 1 !

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar