.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 20 mars 2011

This Morning

When Dslate called me this morning at 5:am  the convo got cut off after only like 3 mins. 
D-slate was asking me who inspires me then i continued to talk & suddenly realized Dlsate was asking me if i could hear him lol
It was quite funny that i could hear him but he couldnt hear me ...however i apologize for any inconvenience but it was not my fault & i was a bit tierd because it was late & after our party but u know its all good & i always keep it real ... 
You can listen to the interview http://www.blogradiotalk.com/dhourshow
You can forward it to 57:00 minutes ( towards the end of the show )
They play my song "AFTER THE RAIN" bout 40 min. into the show.
( you can also listen to the song HERE)
Heres some pics from when i was on the phone to him :


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar