.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 9 mars 2011

I decided to not Leave Rio ...

well here is the story all day yesterday i was up early packing & organizing my stuff before i was going to leave, i just felt really bad about going back to Sweden , so i picked up the phone & called my mom & explained to her about this & i said i will try & get to the airport & if i don't make it in time i will just see it as faith ! lol i know it sounds a bit crazy
but i really didn't feel like going back .
I stay in a place called Barrah da Tijuca which is about 40 mins drive from Copacabana ( Copacabana is about 2hours away from the airport by bus on a normal day , during carnival it can take twice as long if ure unlucky.
Half way on my way to Leblon we got stuck in the traffic in our mini van at 8 o clock .
I kept thinking to myself I will never make it in time, cause i had to check in 2 hours before & my flight was at 22.36 , even if i would have got to the airport at 21.3o it still would have been to late for me or my bags wouldn't have got checked in .
I just saw were the road were leading me to & i decided to get off the mini van before reaching Copacabana & head back to our apartment. I know i never gave it a proper shot , but i just felt like i was wasting my time. I was gonna leave at 5 here but i was running around making phone calls to the airline to see if i could make changes etc & my mom & before iknew it it was 6 & by the time i got going it was 6.30 it was really stressful . 
ANyways now im stil here & ain't got a clue how long i will stay here .... 
I have been busy partying during the carnival i still havn't been to any samba parade shows to b honest .
but the partying don't stop in every corner there is a party going on.
here are a few pics of us ( i will take some pics soon & from our apartment & put em up , its a pretty nice place it got free gym , free internet rooms in every building , free laundry service , free sauna , 5-6 diferent pools etc kids play area , its like its own  little community)i share it with 3 really cool people i met from the U.K Vimal , Veebah & Munisha .

Vimal , Munisha Bee 
Munisha gave us all glow in dark bracelets ( it was a really good idea because it was really easy to find eachother in the dark :P) 
Veebah & Bee
Behind us is the biggest favela in Rio called : Rocinha 
Here is what it looks like in the day light :

Run & protected by drug lords, no sugar coating it , theres some extreme stuff going up in the favelas. 
here we are in Lapa Hip Hop club , were i always end up when in Lapa :)

The world famous Lapa stairs 
( were snoop & pharell shot a scene out of "Beautiful ")
Some more of the stairs ;)
I went to Copacabana bought souvenirs  ( cause i thought i was going home yesterday )
& got my hair braided aswell, i used to always do that back in the day )
I only got the sides done & left the top of my hair undone... 
Anyways i have so much to do , im doing my laundry now & i have to run a couple of errands today , the carnival stops today or 2morrow im not 100% sure , but people continues to party until the end of the week. 
Have a blessed week! 1 lOve 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar