.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

söndag 27 mars 2011

Hairmodeling 4 Schwarzkopf

I was hair modeling for them today 
even though I had the worst hangover, bad headache & felt really crappy i stuck it through from 14-20.00 it was about another 25 other people there for the same purpose getting their hair colored , cut  & styled .( tomorrow I will let u know why )
BEFORE :

DURING :
 Malena tinted my hair blue/black 




& Mattias cut it!
Mattias wanted to cut ALOT of hair off ,( i was very skeptic to his idea , but i gave in, it will always grow back out) he thinned out at least half of my hair & then he " sick-sacked " the front .

AFTER:

A very tired & worn out Bee.
Got an edgy new look 
I think this is a hair style that will grow more pretty in a couple of weeks :) 
Lets hope im right !


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar