.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 22 mars 2011

Not just another song ....





U can try ban Bee 
but u can NEVER stop my music
from flowing & growing
being heard , thats my word
keep slicing em up, with my sword,sword of truth 
these suckas ain't got no roots
thats why they always ready 2 shoot
ure success comes from blood money
sold youre soul to the devil
2 gain glitz , fame & money
Uze a real dummy
Been dere done dat!
Ey ,back in the day 
When i lived in L.A
Had my own driver

lived in a big house in Beverly Hills
On Shenandoah Street
GOT PAYED 2 shop til i drop
GOT PAYED to eat, shit & sleep
Anything i wanted & got it for FREE           
with time i realized 
i was set up by the jewish mafia
it was all a trap
cause i made music in the name of God
they wanted to kill lil me 
escaped & left em all behind in the dust
shady people I could not trust
U bitches collected my ideas
from the book i left at ure house                                        
just because,youre dirty cowards & thieves 
"Deja Vu" the name of my upcoming line 
it was all copyrighted in 2005
stole & sold my ideas to more people then that ugly mutha fucka Seinfield
thats why they hate & banned Bee from the media
its 2011 bitches ,i don't need u 2 get riches 
make my own video,
broadcast it live
hit em with music 
til dey wanna die
i will NEVER STOP to express myself FREELY
through music i get the air that im Breathing ..........




UPDATE Thursday 1:41AM : 
this is hilarious last night i wrote this blog & put the breaking the chain picture ( the pic above ) up , now google is having THIS pic below as their main pic on their search engine page 
Hmmmm..... lol coincidence ?? Or R they trying to tell me something ? 
either way i find it very funny & quite "mysterious" ... 

  





1 kommentar: