.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 22 mars 2011

Family time ...

Today ive spent most my day shopping in town here in Gothenburg & spending quality time with my family , we had a big dinner me my lil bro & my dad & his wife.
I will put up some pics of us all 2morrow ;)
We just found out 2day that my dads sister has passed away ( May her soul rest in peace )  i don't wanna b inconsiderate & ask him to take pics with me in a delicate time like this, but maybe tomorrow :) 

Bee'z Look 2day :

im rocking a white t with random cute pictures , beige silky loose fit pants & suspenders 


I dropped my cam when i was in Brazil lol so if u can see a slight blur in some of the pics you know why ... No worriez i will get a new cam soon again 

My earrings are handmade from Brazil 


im gonna continue to chill now 
now im sitting in bed with a big bag of candy & just gonna have some "fuck all " time ;)
But first im gonna paint my nails in a new cute color .
See yall 2morrow 
Peace  







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar