.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

onsdag 23 mars 2011

Just Anoder Day ...

 






went for shopping & i accidentally ran in2 my boy John ( my friend from over 10 years back , 1 of the dopest hair dressers in Sweden from Saloon Figaro ) & his cousin Danny
so we all went for lunch & hanged out for a bit. Ive spent most my day shopping today again.
After coming home from Brazil i feel like i need to update my wardrobe , because wat u buy & wear over there u can't really rock here .. neways shopping is everyday food for me but 40 days is a long time to not shop proper clothes because in Brazil u can only wear like tights , shorts , shirts top , bikins etc well ye u get the picture.
today i bought (you will see what i bought later) i got some undies ,really cool ring ,beautiful earrings,  tops, pants ,tights, new facial wash/ moisturizer/serum from Dermalogica ....  I also checked out a new watch that i might get 2morrow , i still havn't decided wich 1 of the watches i wanna get yet as i saw two really nice ones from Marc Jacobs. 
(Incase u havn't already figured it out im a big watch obsessed person )
After shopping i came home had dinner with my dad his wife & my lil bro Navid :P

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar