.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

torsdag 24 mars 2011

Secret Meetings

 took a few quick pics with my webcam earlier today before going to the mall. rocking my I LOVE RIO Shirt ;) 











"Secret meetings "& shopping is whats been popping in my day.
I did something really fun 2day that i will wait until the end of the week to share officially !
Its really something im looking forward 2 do ;))
I guess u could call that the "secret meeting " i went too here in Gothenburg.
I also went for shopping again & ran in2 my childhood friend Hadjar ( geeezee i just relized i know alot of people with the letter H A D in their names lol ) & her sister & her 3 kids ( she the same age as me but she got 2 twin bois Adam & Emilio & a lil girl named Natasha ) it was really cool just walked in to her in the mall, so we went for lunch ,
I know this sounds identical to when i saw John & his cousin lol I wanted to take pics but she didn't wanna b in the blog lol , i can dig dat doe.
anyways after i left them & went for more shopping. Stil havn't bought the watches i was looking at yesterday because i found another one today that i also really liked so well see which ones i go n get :)






heres A close up pic of a skeleton ring i bought yesterday from www.raglady.se ,it only cost 199:- 
(about 20€) really love the green color on it , with the gemstones around it.
I wasn't gonna put a pic up but i decided to do it anyways 
heres some of the stuff i bought today from random shops around the city :
some basic tops , cute lil shorts & more accessories 

got some strawberries scented wet-wipes they smell sooo yummie :)
Also got a cute lil green key pouch from Marc Jacobs .


LOVE this color Its SO ME ;))


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar