.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 14 mars 2011

SWEDEN IM BACK !!!

& im feeling ON TOP , if u didn't like me then , you gonna hate me now :P
1 of my closest friends bought me a new ticket ( without me even asking him ) to come back home to SWeden i left Rio on Saturday night & got back here yesterday night .
Oh God i really miss it already , there is NO PLACE like Brazil , eventhough theres plenty of other places im going to visit in the near future , Brazil will always have a big piece of my heart ...
I feel rested , reenergized , more focused & stronger then EVER !
I feel so inspired & creative , i have so many new ideas that im going to act upon , this trip wasn't just a vacation , it was like a spiritual retreat packed with so many cool social meetings , so many new lessons i learned from other seekers , i feel like i really got to recharge my batteries & now i feel ready to grab the bull by the horn & get things done :)
heres a couple of pics from my trip back home :
Went to the Havainas shop to buy my lil princess niece Nicole a pair of baby Havaianas .
These are the 1s i picked for her , which i think are perfect because she is a Leo & these ones are limited edition with lions on :) so cute 
Also got her a Cinderella Tshirt that the shoe "flashes" on but u can't really see it in this pic , hand painted Parrot T-shirt , Looney Toones pasta lol ( we dont have em in Sweden ) 
I had very very little space in my suitcase otherwise i would buy ALOT more stuff .
the main thing is that I got 2 buy everybody in my family a small gift from Rio
Then i flew back home with BA. ( this pic is taken at Heathrow)
enjoyed Bloody Mary ( i love it 1 of y fav drinks ) & ginger ale , before dinner 
& watched Burlesque. ( i liked it ) 
& slept away most the way back to stockholm :
Now im back & ready 2 get back to business :) 
Peace & Love 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar